At the start, I really don’t know what will happen to me with this subject, how I will start discovering facts about it. Then as the class starts, many facts about the history of internet, different tools and services of the internet, and others and of course blog. Blog is very important. Not only in our English class developed my skills in writing but also in this subject, it also helped me to expressed my feelings to various topics.
In schooling, it’s quite normal to encounter different problems especially in this subject. We all know that in our school, we are lack of computers to use. And I am hard up to post my blogs because of it, I kept on waiting for my classmates. Sometimes, the activities in our school really affect my studies, sometimes we are excused from our classes so I missed some of the lectures and even quizzes, and activities. Sometimes, I cannot understand the topic, because of my laziness to listen to my teacher.
Every problem has a solution; I know I can address this entire problem by being patient; I should adjust my time in doing or creating my posts. I should cop up with all the topics I missed, I should also asked my classmates what are the quizzes and activities I’ve missed, or maybe I’ll asked them for remedial teaching if necessary.
Moving on, time is precious everyday different activities is given in this subject. I need to do my best not to fail in this subject. If necessary I will ignore that laziness, I will pass my assignments, projects on time, and I will motivate myself to do so. So that I can do all my responsibilities in this subject ICT IV.
No comments:
Post a Comment