Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Letter to President PNOY



Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
 July 5, 2012

Benigno S. Aquino III
President, Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace, Manila


Dear President,
                I am just an only a 14 year old, a 4th year student of Ilocos Sur National High School and a resident of Vigan City. Almost two years before when you’ve been elected as the President of the Republic of the Philippines. At this juncture, maybe I have a “little bit” knowledge about your administration and about the state of the government today.

Philippines have a large amount of debt it is now trillion. Philippines have its huge population. How can we say that “It’s more fun in the Philippines?  If a lot of areas are destroyed by the disasters that our country encountered, foreigners who are missing, polluted air and water, crimes are encountered here in the Philippines. Many people are resident in squatter areas some are in sidewalks, in roads and other is just staying somewhere which they are comfortable. There are also children who are not going to school maybe becauce of financial problem, family problem which they are encountering in their homes. And this school year the K+12 program was implemented, Kinder, elementary level which is 6 years, junior high school which is 4 years and senior high school which is for 2 years. Two years is added to the normal years of schooling. Do you think it would give advantage to the people of our nation? According to my research about this program, as you finish the grade 12 in the senior high school, it would be possible that even you will not enter the tertiary level it will possible that you can enter to a work. But what? Laborer? Maid? Driver? I think this program is useless because I know that the higher the degree you take, the higher the pofession you will also take. I really admired one of your project which is the 4Ps which is the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program, it really helps the people in our nation. to tell you frankly you were not my choice in the last election but since our people have spoken we must support you and pray that you prevail.

              Before I go, at this age I can see then an unhappy country because of different problem that we are encountering but I say to you always remember the poor, remember those people who really needs your help. Your father once said, "There is no greater nation than our Motherland. No greater people than our own. Serve them with all your heart, with all your might, and with all your strenght".




Respectfully yours,
Gellie Mae Redoble


No comments:

Post a Comment