Sunday, November 4, 2012

My heroes!


Heroes are not only those human beings with extraordinary powers. Heroes are not only Superman, Batman, Spiderman and not only Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, Apolinario Mabini and others. But do you know that heroes are everywhere? Would you able to believe that they might just beside you?

This 15th year of existence in this world, from the moment I was able to be part of this world, they were there for me. They had treasured it with all they have until I was thought how I will able to do the same for them.  And this 15th year I knew that I was not able to thank them. This people who can only love me, just the way I am, this people who can extend their hands, when I needed help, this people who cares and love me, this people who can teach me good values that I may use in every aspect of my life and this people who made me realized my worth.  And proudly, they are my parents. No one else but only my parents would do it to the extent identical to what I am feeling right now to my parents. This people showed exactly to me what heroes are, what it really means to become modern hero for these generation. Obviously, they don’t have super powers, but for me, they are like those heroes who are known these days.

  From this moment, all I what to say is, from the uppermost chamber of my heart I want to thank and salute my parents. They are one of the reasons why I’m here; because of them I was able to make this blog. Again, thank you so much “Papang” and “Mamang” for being my heroes throughout my life. I hope I can be able to come up with a great gift to express that really, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment