This September 2012, the
Science Club never fails to come up with an inimitable theme every year. It is
really an organization full of inquisitive and imaginative minds.
"Scientricity", I didn't understand it all, but I think it is
composed of two words which are Science and Electricity; I admit I really tried
to refer to encyclopedias, dictionaries and even searched on google and yahoo.There is no permanent in this world, there is still those changes. It is a fact that we are all tackling every day. This is the one of the main reasons why science was born; to answer the questions of all mankind and be the groundwork of better learning’s. Science paved the technique for us to know the existence of energy and electricity. Energy and Electricity; is every important in our daily lives, it is being utilized every day; it is crafted by science and man. And indeed, it was a made by man and science but also deteriorated by them. Science became too complicated while humans became too insatiable and gluttonous.
Unity is what we need, it has the greatest responsibility in Science
Clubbing; everyone is needed for our own betterment. We, humans must again bond
with science to fasten what have gone incorrect. Yes, it is really the right
time to be active and face the dilemma. Everyone is really important;
everyone has his or her own capabilities, their own involvement in the
development of the human race.
No comments:
Post a Comment